ABC Amber HLP Converter 4.01
|čeština nebo slovenština:||ano|
|autor:||ProcessText Group |
ABC Amber HLP Converter is a useful tool that allows you to create printable, manual-quality documents from Microsoft Windows Help files. The program converts hlp files to any document (and database) format you wish - PDF, RTF, HTML, DOC, CHM, TXT, DBF, XML, CSV, XLS, MDB, MCW, etc.
It creates contents with bookmarks (in RTF, DOC, HTML), extracts pictures, keeps the structure of HLP file.
Key features of conversion to PDF using ABC Amber HLP Converter program include 40/128 bits PDF encryption, advanced PDF security options, page size and page orientation support, resolution mode, compression mode, and more.
Also you can use this program as a hlp2web and hlp2chm tool. As all "ABC Amber" products, it's really easy as ABC and powerful as Amber. Currently our software supports more than 50 languages.
No doubt this powerful tool helps you save your time and reduce your efforts.
Partial Features List:
- reads HLP files and converts to PDF (doesn't require Adobe Acrobat to be installed), HTML (single file and web-site), RTF (MS Word doesn't need to be installed), CHM, TXT (ANSI and Unicode), DOC (Word 6.0/95/97-2002), DBF, CSV, XLS (MS Excel), XML, MDB (MS Access);
- supports batch conversion (registered version only);
- generates contents with bookmarks and hyperlinks in the output file;
- supports multiple charsets;
- easy to use and easy to set up;
- extracts pictures;
- keeps the structure of HLP file;
- supports advanced PDF and CHM export options;
- command line support;
- multiple language support;
Alternative web address: